Competent educational crafting for occupied learners. Give your job to gurus, decide to buy homework papers, and help save beneficial time. Huge outstanding confirmed dissertation writing services.
OptimumCare (Hospital Management Information System)
OptimumCare is a wide range of integrated applications.
OptimumCare is designed to serve the Enterprise and Medium hospitals where Clinical information is needed for the administration.
OptimumCare had designed and developed to serve governmental hospitals, private sector hospitals, military hospitals and healthcare Institutes.
Hospitals are large and complex organizations. They encompass all the functions normally found
in any substantial business. Additionally however, hospitals include many unique specialist areas.
Front Office Modules
- Admission & Reception
- In-Patient Management-ICU-NICU
- Clinics/Out-Patient Management
- Radiology Information System
- PACS System
- Laboratory Information System
- Analyzers Integration
- Blood Bank
- Dialysis System
- Emergency System
- Operating Rooms
- Nurse Station
- Pharmacy Management System
- Doctors Dashboard
- Orders Entry
- Electronic Medical Records
- Management Decision Support System
- Custom Relationship Management
Back Office Modules
- Inventory Control System
- Purchasing System
- Account Payable System
- General Ledger & Budgeting System
- Fixed Assets System
- Payroll System & Time Attendance
- Human Resources HR
- Maintenance System
- System Security & Setup
- Patient Contracts
- Patient Accounts
- Doctor Accounts
- Cash Management
- Notes Payable & Receivable
Benefits of Using OptimumCare
- User friendly and easy to be used.
- Fully integrated modules.
- Graphical User Interface using wide-standard techniques.
- MS SQL Database & Rapid Application Development Tools.
- Flexible structure can be amended easy for future changes.
- Client / Server architecture.
- Hardware & operating systems independent.
- Real Multi Language & Language Switching.
- Supporting Hijri Calendar.
- English/Arabic, Arabic/English Names dictionary (built in 50k names).
- Extensive use of Bar Code & Hand Held Devices.
- Image & Reporting Interface capabilities.
- Laboratory Analyzer Interfacing.
- Easy way of Data Migration & Application Interface (Word & Excel).
- Supported by ICD10 or ICD 9-CM codes
- HL7 international standard for data communication and interfacing.